All Seating Solutions products come with a warranty against defect.
The length of that warranty varies between products and is noted both in Seating Solutions’ catalogue and website www.seatingsolutions.com.au
The warranty covers faults in materials and workmanship on Seating Solutions products. Should a warranty claim be accepted, Seating Solutions liability under this warranty (and any warranty that is implied and can only be limited as permitted by law) is to either repair, replace parts or the complete product at their discretion to remedy the fault, free of charge.
The warranty extends only to the original purchaser acquiring the product directly from Seating Solutions’ authorised dealers and is non-transferable. All repairs must be carried out by an authorised Seating Solutions representative. Repairs carried out by a party under instructions from Seating Solutions will be covered by the specified product warranty period on workmanship and repair. If the workmanship of the repair is deemed by Seating Solutions to be faulty, a new replacement product will be provided. To the extent permitted by law, all other warranties, express or implied, are excluded.
The warranty applies from the date of invoice and does not apply where the product has been used other than for the purpose for which it was designed.
To the extent permitted by law, the warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear, natural variations are not considered defects.
- Fabric (warranty only limited to that given by the fabric manufacturer, agent or supplier).
- Damage arising from negligence, accident, abnormal use or abuse.
- Products which have not been maintained as recommended by Seating Solutions
- Products which have been modified or altered, repaired or refurbished other than by Seating Solutions or an authorized agent.
- Any indirect or consequential loss.
- Transport charges to return the product to Seating Solutions for repair or replacement.
- End user customers who use Seating Solutions products for rental purposes.
Warranty claims must be accompanied by proof of purchase, full details of the defect and any further documentation requested e.g. photographs. If requested the customer must make the product available for inspection by a Seating Solutions representative for evaluation.